Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fifth Harmony's Miss movin on

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/miss-movin-on/id671017974?i=671018271&v0=WWW-NAUS-ITSTOP100-SONGS&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

This is a must have song of the season, if you don't have it yet then you have got to go and get it from Itunes the link is at the top.

This girl group was formed on season 2 of the XFactor USA. Trust me when I say this song is a must have. I am writing this article because there are so many good musicians out there but they don't get noticed because they aren't that popular so I want to invite more people to listen to Fifth Harmony.

This is an inspirational song, you can listen to it when everyone in your household is there, trust me there won't be any awkward moments.

Send me a picture of you downloading the song on twitter @_Kendrasasha and I will personally follow you and give you a shoutout on twitter and on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment