Saturday, May 11, 2013

Are Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran back together?

Chris Brown and Rihanna have parted ways and it looks like Brown is

trying to get back with Karrueche Tran.



According to PerezHilton.com, multiple sources spotted Brown and Tran

out at Wild 94.9's annual Wild Jam together. Reportedly, Tran was the

reason behind Rihanna and his latest breakup.



Today, Brown tweeted out "She's not mine if she's everybody else's,"

seemingly about Rihanna.



Last week, Brown confirmed his breakup with Rihanna for the second time.



"I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her thang, she on the

road ... It's always gonna be love. I'm just gonna do me. I'm a grown

man. Just gotta fast forward," Brown said in an interview.



"The way I look at it is, I am always going to love that person," he

continued. "But people have differences and people have different

wants and needs. And at the end of the day, she's a young girl. I

can't really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young. At the end of

the day. And I'm young too. So I can't focus on that right now. I just

need to fast forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can

be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side

pocket."



Rihanna was seen partying with her ex-boyfriend, J R Smith after the breakup.



"She and JR are good friends," a source told HollywoodLife.com. "They

always have been. She's on good terms with all her ex's but that

doesn't mean she's dating them. They were both out chilling and

celebrating last night – just having a good time."

No comments:

Post a Comment