Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chris Brown and Rihanna split - He doesn't want a wife

They don't have the most conventional romance considering Chris Brown

is currently on probation for a vicious attack on his girlfriend in

2009.



And it's near impossible to keep up with their relationship – which

coincidentally is just as on-off as Rihanna's clothes in those saucy

holiday photos.



Chris, 24, hinted he might finally be ready to settle down Rihanna

after admitting last month he's ready for a one woman relationship.



He insisted he will remain faithful despite the infamous love triangle

with model Karrueche Tran and salivating when chatting about hosting a

foam party with girls in bikinis for his birthday.



In a new interview with 2Day's The Kyle and Jackie Show – the infamous

Australian radio station responsible for Kate Middleton prank – Chris

confirmed that the couple are no longer dating.



Which might have something to do with the fact he unfollowed Rihanna

on Twitter. So sad (not)



The unlikable RnB star revealed: "I've actually got three birthday

parties scheduled, I got one in LA, one in Vegas and one in New York

so we can go have fun.



"And I'm just trying to have, you know, the best time with my fans and

all the people in the club."





He explained: "Imma do it solo. I mean, at the end of the day, shawty

doing her own thang, she on the road.



"It's always gonna be love. I'm a grown man, just gotta fast forward.

I'm always gonna love that person. I cant be focused on wife-ing

someone that young.



"I need to be the best Chris Brown I can be."



The question everyone wants to ask is, why wouldn't he talk in

third-person when acting like a complete prat?



Meanwhile, Rihanna, 25, is doing her 'own thing' in New York and was

pictured on a night out wearing a sexy outfit with a plunging

neckline.



She's currently in the Big Apple on tour and did her trademark

crotch-grab during her concert at the Barclays Center.



It's unlikely she'll be too surprised by the latest developments in

her love life.



Chris insisted he's not a player any more, saying: "I keep my thing in

my pants, I'm a respectable dude.



"I think the risk of losing whatever it is [relationship with Rihanna]

is worse."



Rihanna wasn't single the whole time she was apart from Chris and had

relationships with baseball star Matt Kemp , rapper Meek Mill and

Drake - who Chris was involved in a bar brawl with. .



Breezy reflected on how being honest with Rihanna , 25, has saved

their relationship: "Of course it bothered me. We came clean and lay

it out on the table, say it as it. Come clean."

No comments:

Post a Comment