Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lil Wayne is reportedly ENGAGED!

Lil Wayne is reportedly engaged.



The Lollipop rapper has been dating Dhea Sodano for two years and in a

trailer for Vinny Guadagnino's The Show With Vinny, Wayne says "My

fiancée is Italian," when asked if he has ever eaten Italian food.



However, it could simply be a joke as on Valentine's Day 2012 he wrote

on Twitter, "She said yes!" before adding: "Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I

meant 'she said yes' to being my valentine!!! Hahahahahahaha! Y'all

krazy (sic)."



Lil Wayne is epileptic



The rapper - who has confirmed that he is epileptic and nearly died

after his heart rate decreased to 30% in March - suffered yet another

seizure earlier this week.



Speaking about his condition previously, he said: "[I'm] prone to

seizures. This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth,

seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures, ya'll just never hear

about them.



"But this time it got real bad 'cause I had three of them in a row and

on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 per cent.

Basically, I could've died. (sic)"

No comments:

Post a Comment