Thursday, January 31, 2013

Charlie Sheen regrets giving Lindsay Lohan $100K

Charlie Sheen wishes

he had only given Lindsay Lohan $50

000.



The 47-year-old actor gave his Scary

Movie 5 co-star $100 000 after she

allegedly didn't receive all the

money she was supposed to be paid

for her part in the film, but he

regrets giving her so much after she

used it to help pay her hefty $233

904 tax bill.



Speaking on The Tonight Show with

Jay Leno, he said: "They offered me a

decent amount of cash to do Scary

Five as a cameo. Then they said

they're going to hire Lindsay. I

thought fabulous.



"They took half my money to give to

her and she didn't get it all.

And

when I found this out I said, 'You got

shorted a hundred grand' so I gave it

to her.

"I didn't know it was for taxes. If I'd

have known that I'd have given her

half."



Lance Armstrong a 'douche'



But Charlie believes Lindsay - who

narrowly escaped a warrant being

issued for her arrest earlier this

week - is "smart and super fabulous",

and he is confident she will

overcome her latest troubles.



"She's terrific, I mean she's going

through a lot of stuff. She's smart

and super fabulous and I think will

come out on top eventually, you

know," he added.



But Charlie does not hold disgraced

cyclist Lance Armstrong in such high

regard, and insists he was "kind of a

douche" to him when they met at a

party in 2005.



"He was talking to, I think he was

talking to Sheryl Crow at the time. I

said, 'Hi Mr. Armstrong, I'm Charlie

Sheen. I just wanna say hello.' He

looks at me, he's like, 'That's nice.' If

he was a better guy I think in his life

he'd be forgiven a lot faster and a lot

easier. Kind of like me," he told Jay

Leno.

No comments:

Post a Comment