Saturday, February 2, 2013

Former Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina Manzo and husband Tommy are separated!

In shocking news, former RHONJ star

Dina Manzo has officially announced

a separation via twitter from her

husband Tommy Manzo.



Dina married Tommy Manzo back in 2005

and their wedding was even

featured on the VH1 television show

My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding.



Tommy is also Caroline's husband

Alberts brother! What's even more

shocking is that Dina has been

separated from Tommy since

October.



Dina retweeted a tweet from her

friend late Friday night that said, "@

lisagastineau: Secrets are

heavy……..lighten the load"

She followed that with, "My secret…I

have been separated since October,

my heart hurts but Tommy & I will

always share a very special love."



Dina continued, "So grateful for the

support of my loved ones during this

time, especially my spiritual friends.



You know who u are xoxo. And of

course my biggest supporter Lexi,

Tommy adores her & they will

remain close."



Looks like the two are sadly headed

for a divorce. Here's to hoping that

Dina's family reaches out to her and

they put all the petty drama aside.



Are you surprised by Dina's secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment