Friday, February 1, 2013

Lady Gaga Vs former assistant Jennifer O'Neill, Legak battle gets really ugly

Lady Gaga shocked a group of

lawyers by launching into a foul-

mouthed rant about her former

personal assistant during a sworn

deposition for an ongoing court case.



The singer is locked in a legal battle

with former employee Jennifer

O'Neill, who claims she is owed

overtime payments from her time on

tour with the singer.



O'Neill, who spent 13 months

working as Gaga's aide, filed suit

against bosses of the singer's

Mermaid Touring Company claiming

she is owed $380,000 for 7,168 hours

of overtime.



Gaga was recently called to give a

videotaped deposition in New York

as part of the case, and she shocked

the legal representatives by raising

her voice and cursing profusely

throughout the meeting.



During the testimony, obtained Gaga described

O'Neill as a "[bleep] hood rat who is

suing me for money that she didn't

earn," adding, "She thinks she's just

like the queen of the universe. And,

you know what, she didn't want to

be a slave to one, because in my

work and what I do, I'm the queen of

the universe every day."



Gaga went on to admit she doesn't

pay any overtime to any of her

employees, insisting O'Neill "knew

exactly what she was getting into…

This whole case is bull[bleep]."



The pop star claimed O'Neill should

have enjoyed her work because she

was able to experience Gaga's

luxurious lifestyle which included,

"(Sleeping) in Egyptian cotton

sheets every night, in five star

hotels, on private planes, eating

caviar, partying with (famed

photographer) Terry Richardson all

night, wearing my clothes…" adding,

"(She was) asking YSL (Yves Saint

Laurent) to send her free shoes

without my permission, using my YSL

discount without my permission."



Gaga also claimed O'Neill was bad at

her job because she left the singer

to carry her own luggage and unpack

her own bags: "She didn't enough

lay out all my stuff for me… I can't sift

through everything (and unpack my

bags). She would only open a couple

of bags, and it was very stressful for

me… I was very often… moving my

own luggage and doing [bleep] by

myself."



Gaga vowed that if she wins the

legal battle with O'Neill, she will

donate the money her former

assistant demanded to her other

employees because "I'm not going

to give it to her so she can go to

Intermix (store) and buy herself a

new tube top."

No comments:

Post a Comment